Top 10 street Food to enjoy in Mumbai
Mumbai, is always characterized by its lively nature. A city that never sleeps, it always gives you an adrenaline rush, you just can’t stop. Be it travel, business or food, Mumbai ranks and caters the best. Today we will be highlighting street foods which are popular in Mumbai and everyone should definitely try it once.
Mumbai Meri Jaan:
Splendid and lively, Mumbai a commercial hub of India delivers you wonders on earth. Capital of Maharashtra, Mumbai is a major metropolitan city with unique characteristic of blend of various religions and therefore experience mix-culture.
Mumbai an enigma attracts lakhs of tourists all over globe. Experience the blessed fusion of man made wonders and nature in Mumbai.
STREET FOODS IN MUMBAI
- ANAND’S VADA PAV VILLE PARLE This Vada Pav is the most delicious & mouth watering. The chatni and the spice blend perfectly.
- SARDAR’S PAV BHAJI VT STATION They serve delicious taste with cheese and butter. You should definitely try this once in your lifetime
- BADEMIYA CHICKEN TIKKA COLABA Famous for Chicken Tikka, the place is ultimate destination for food lovers. Mouth watering spicy chicken tikka will just make your day.
- ELCO PANI PURI BANDRA Known for hygiene and flavors, delicious pani puri should surely be on your bucket list. You can also try other mouth watering chats.
- MAMLEDAR MISAL THANE Yummm…spicy filled with flavors is must try street food in Mumbai. Savour the taste of ultimate food of spicy misal pav
- GURU KRIPA’S SAMOSA SION Serves the best Samosa in Mumbai. Crowd from all over Mumbai come here to relish the potato stuffed spicy Samosa.
- CHURCHGATE BUN MASKA CHURCHGATE If you are hungry, you can try the simplest and tastiest snack available in Mumbai. You should surely try it at least once.
- KHEEMA PAV O COLABA If you are a lover of Kheema Pav, then you should try it at Olympia Coffee House. Deliciously wrapped, Kheema pav here is worth a try.
- BOMBAY SANDWICH VT STATION You will get variety of blends in this sandwich, just order your favorite one and relish it. It is opposite to Xavier’s College
- MYSORE MASALA DOSA CHOWPATTY Get south Indian thrill of Dosa at Bhulabhai Desai Road Chowpatty Mumbai. The crunch and lightness of dosa and the acidity of chutney blends a nice flavors.
A great food comes with great taste and mumbai street food surely caters your taste buds. You can savour these street food at any point of time. Mouth watering food is waiting for you, when are you leaving??
Image Courtesy : imagesbuddy.com
The great night of Lord Shiva popularly known as Maha Shivratri is one of the greatest and important Hindu festival that is observed by Hindus. The country of India and also Nepal observe this auspicious day on the large scale. This day is observed on the Krishna Paksha Chaturdashi of the Hindu calendar and on this day Lord Shiva got married to the Goddess Parvati.
Yoga 108 Workshop | Image Resource : twitsnaps.com
Add newness to your work out regime by including new yoga asanas! A unique Devidatta Sukhatankar’s Yoga 108 workshop is being conducted in the city of Mumbai. The workshop is from 2nd March 2016 to 6th April 2016. You can attend this workshop every Wednesday from 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm. If you wish to make your life more happy and healthy, you can register for this workshop soon. In the workshop, through a combined effort of instructed session, self-practice, team work and lifestyle changes, you can achieve your fitness targets easily.
National Science Day | Image Resource : indianmirror.com
February 28th is declared as the National Science Day in the fond memory of Chandrashekara Venkata Raman. He was the scientist who discovered the Raman Effect. In today’s world, where fiber is taking over metallic cables, Raman Effect plays a vital role in understanding and applying light properties to full use.
Marathi Rajbhasha Din (मराठी राज्यभाषा दिन) | Image Resource : mannmajhe.blogspot.com
Among the various special days observed in India, one of the important days is the birth anniversary of renowned Marathi author – Kusumagraj. Every year on February 27th, “Marathi Language Day” or “Marathi Diwas” is celebrated in the state of Maharashtra, India and worldwide. This eminent personality had a great hand in the development of Marathi language. During his lifetime, he penned various poems, stories, plays, novels, essays and many more.
Swatantryavir Savarkar Punyatithi | Image Resource : defence.pk
Vinayak Damodar Savarkar is known for his activities before the Indian independence. He tried to bring unity to India by promoting ideas like rationalism and humanism. However, this did not work because he preached them under Hindutva and there were many other presiding religions in the country and all people had to be united and not just the Hindus.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Jayanti | Image Resource : urbantrunk.com
Shivaji Jayanti is celebrated with much fanfare in the state of Maharashtra and it is a fact that this great Maratha Warrior belonged to the whole nation and is looked upon as a symbol of courage and patriotism. Many songs and great patriotic messages are written on this great Maratha King and it is with great pride that the whole nation celebrate his birthday.
Travel Tourism Fair Mumbai 2016 | Image Resource : ttfotm.com
The travel tourism fair in Mumbai is taking place from 18th to 20th of the February month. It is a perfect opportunity for people to experience the dream city as the fair showcases the best of the food, culture and business of the city in a single place over a period of 3 days.
Vasudev Balwant Phadke Punyatithi | Image Resource : gyanipandit.com
Vasudev Balwant Phadke is a freedom fighter who fought the British and took over the city of Pune for a few days. He organized an uprising against the British because of the extreme tax the farmers of the region were made to pay. He also organized a hunger strike which took his life on February 17th 1883.
The Orchid Hotel Pune
The Orchid Hotel in Pune is one of the most recognizable hotels which are known for its excellent services to both business class as well as luxury travelers. Situated approximately 20 km from the airport, it takes pride in housing 4 world class restaurants and bars. The other amenities include pool, laundry service and more.