Italian Cuisine defined by its culture and traditions, presents world with a gastronomic bonanza. Italian food is combination of vibrant colors on the plate with balanced acidity. Spaghetti, Bruschetta, Risotto or tortellini are some of the best known authentic dishes of Italy. With rising Indian demand for Italian Cuisine, one should know authentic restaurants to enjoy them. Mumbai is diverse in its culture and therefore finding an authentic restaurant to enjoy such delicious cuisine is not a difficult task. Five star restaurants like Grand Hyatt, Celini, Little Italy etc are the best restaurants to enjoy Italian Cuisine.
Let us first discuss the elegant delicacies of Italy :
- Bruschetta: – Best Snack or appetizer, it is made up of garlic bread rubbed with olive oil topped with fresh tomatoes, vegetables, beans, cured meat or cheese. Enjoy this at Little Italy.
- Neapolitan pizza (Margherita): – A common fast food choice of people all over the world when it comes to Italian Cuisine. It includes: a Wheat dough, tomatoes, and Mozzarella Cheese, basil leaves. Enjoy this at Romano’s – JW Marriott.
- Ravioli: – A fast food wherein a dumpling is sealed with filling between two sheets of pasta. The filling includes ricotta cheese, spinach, nutmeg and black pepper. Enjoy this at Cafe Zoe.
- Fettuccine Alfredo: – Being considered as a primo, first meal after antipasto, Fettuccine Alfredo is a pasta made up of parmesan cheese and butter. Enjoy this at Indigo.
- Risotto: – Categorized in primo section, Risotto is neither light nor heavy. Risotto defines the traditional cuisine of Italy. A rice dish which is cooked in broth till you get the creamy layer of rice. Broth can consist meat, fish, or vegetables. Enjoy this at Celini – Grand Hyatt.