Mumbai, is always characterized by its lively nature. A city that never sleeps, it always gives you an adrenaline rush, you just can’t stop. Be it travel, business or food, Mumbai ranks and caters the best. Today we will be highlighting street foods which are popular in Mumbai and everyone should definitely try it once.
Mumbai Meri Jaan:
Splendid and lively, Mumbai a commercial hub of India delivers you wonders on earth. Capital of Maharashtra, Mumbai is a major metropolitan city with unique characteristic of blend of various religions and therefore experience mix-culture.
Mumbai an enigma attracts lakhs of tourists all over globe. Experience the blessed fusion of man made wonders and nature in Mumbai.
STREET FOODS IN MUMBAI
- ANAND’S VADA PAV VILLE PARLE This Vada Pav is the most delicious & mouth watering. The chatni and the spice blend perfectly.
- SARDAR’S PAV BHAJI VT STATION They serve delicious taste with cheese and butter. You should definitely try this once in your lifetime
- BADEMIYA CHICKEN TIKKA COLABA Famous for Chicken Tikka, the place is ultimate destination for food lovers. Mouth watering spicy chicken tikka will just make your day.
- ELCO PANI PURI BANDRA Known for hygiene and flavors, delicious pani puri should surely be on your bucket list. You can also try other mouth watering chats.
- MAMLEDAR MISAL THANE Yummm…spicy filled with flavors is must try street food in Mumbai. Savour the taste of ultimate food of spicy misal pav
- GURU KRIPA’S SAMOSA SION Serves the best Samosa in Mumbai. Crowd from all over Mumbai come here to relish the potato stuffed spicy Samosa.
- CHURCHGATE BUN MASKA CHURCHGATE If you are hungry, you can try the simplest and tastiest snack available in Mumbai. You should surely try it at least once.
- KHEEMA PAV O COLABA If you are a lover of Kheema Pav, then you should try it at Olympia Coffee House. Deliciously wrapped, Kheema pav here is worth a try.
- BOMBAY SANDWICH VT STATION You will get variety of blends in this sandwich, just order your favorite one and relish it. It is opposite to Xavier’s College
- MYSORE MASALA DOSA CHOWPATTY Get south Indian thrill of Dosa at Bhulabhai Desai Road Chowpatty Mumbai. The crunch and lightness of dosa and the acidity of chutney blends a nice flavors.
A great food comes with great taste and mumbai street food surely caters your taste buds. You can savour these street food at any point of time. Mouth watering food is waiting for you, when are you leaving??